Automec CNC300 Backgauge System
The CNC300 control can be programmed as simple as our popular CNC150 or it can be programmed to utilize an array of sophisticated functions. These include a tool library, RS232 computer interface with software, automatic ram referencing, ram angle mode, backgauge reversal on pinch point, and a parts counter.The CNC300 is available as a one, two or three axis system and can be connected to all Automec 24” and 48” backgauges, ram controls and programmable gauge bar height options.
With the CNC300, the user decides what level of sophistication he wants out of the control and when he wants to implement it. All systems are built the same, but the operator decides if he wants to program utilizing the angle mode or the depth mode. If the operator chooses not to enter such information as tooling parameters, the system can be calibrated and operated in the traditional depth mode without entering the tooling information.
The angle mode allows the operator to program the angle directly in degrees. When programming in degrees the actual angle can vary from the programmed angle due to material thickness variations or springback. Simply program your measured angle and the CNC300 will adjust automatically to the correct programmed angle. The CNC300 will also calibrate at “top of stroke” which means the ram will recalibrate itself without touching off the material after the operator has programmed the bottom tool height, the top tool height and the material thickness.
The CNC300 is a durable control for the shop floor with the ability to control job parameters from an off-line computer to help reduce set-up time. Jobs can be set-up on the shop floor and uploaded to the computer for future runs or can be programmed in the office and downloaded to the CNC300 at the pressbrake. An 11 digit alpha-numeric parts description can be input at the off-line computer and a set-up sheet with tool parameters and bending information can be quickly printed for systematic duplication of set-ups. The CNC300 offers an array of features at an affordable price.
- 2 - Ram Depth Modes: Ram display can show true ram position in Depth or Angle.
- Ram Offset - All ram dimensions can be offset ± .393” with one data entry.
- Gauge Offset - All backgauge dimensions can be offset ± .393” with one data entry.
- 300 Jobs (00 to 299)
- 10 Bends per Job (linking available)
- 11 Digit Job Number
- Tool Library
- Depth or Angle Mode
- Programmable Delay/Retract between Bends (0 - 19 sec.)
- Programming delay/retract between bends (0 – 9 seconds)
- Bend allowance ± .393”
- Calculator to change dimensions incrementally
- Angle Adjust for Angle Correction
- Backgauge Reversal on Pinch Point (time and distance)
- Parts counter
- RS232 Interface and Software
- Automatic Ram Calibration to Tool Heights
- 1, 2, or 3 axis
- .001” resolution
- Red L.E.D. display
- IN/MM conversion
- Membrane Keyboard
- 30-day battery back up
- 20", 24” or 48” Backgauge
- Input power - 115 VAC ± 10% 50/60 HZ, 1A MAX (Control)
- 2 year warranty
Click on the "Backgauges" button below to see a complete list of backgauges available for the CNC300 or click on the "Brochure" or "Price Sheet" buttons to download PDF versions of our brochure or price sheets. If you don't have Acrobat Reader installed on your system, please click here: