The CNC 9×9 is a simple-to-use 9 bend backgauge control, single axis system with IN/MM conversion and bend allowance. CNC 9×9 backgauge control was developed as a low cost solution to be used with Automec’s series of backgauges for press brakes. The 9 bend backgauge control carries a 2 year warranty.
THE ECONOMICAL 9 BEND BACKGAUGE CONTROL ALTERNATIVE
The CNC 9×9 coupled with the Autogauge series of Automec backgauge give the user an economical solution for single axis backgauge applications. The system can be used for single bend “go to” positioning or a sequence of up to 9 bends with up to 9 repeats of identical bends can be programmed. The CNC 9×9 retains the same speed, accuracy, and repeatability as provided by Automec’s higher end controls at a more affordable price.
The system features bend allowance and inch/ mm conversion. CNC 9×9 was developed as a low-cost solution to be used with Automec’s Autogauge line and can be ordered with most Automec backgauges.
BACKGUAGE CONTROL FEATURES
- Operator can display backgauge position, bend number, and cycles per bend.
- Error message appears when unattainable dimensions are entered.
- Gauge Offset–all backgauge dimensions can be offset ± .999˝ with one data entry.
- 2-year backgauge control warranty
CNC 9X9 9 BEND BACKGUAGE CONTROL TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- 9 bends per job
- 9 cycles per bend
- Bend allowance ± .999˝
- .001˝ resolution 1/2˝ LCD display
- In/mm conversion
- Tactile feel pushbuttons
- 5 year flash memory backup
- Backgauge Control size: Height 8-1/3˝ x Width 10˝ x Depth 2-1/4˝
- Input power: 115 VAC ± 10% 50/60HZ, 1A MAX
AUTOGAUGE MB BACKGUAGE for SMALL to MEDIUM APPLICATIONS
MINIBRUTE offers quick set-up and sequential backgauge positioning for press brakes with 3´ to 8´6˝ between the side frames, utilizing up to a 66˝ gauge bar. It is designed for workpieces where 20˝ of front to rear positioning is satisfactory and one operator handles the workpiece. MINIBRUTE is available as a Single Axis Backgauge or a 2-axis with ram control. Consult price sheet for compatible control options. Video and mounting templates are provided for simple self-installation of single axis systems.
- 10″ Vertical Height Adjustment
- Automec’s Patented gauge bar and popular GF-8 fingers are included
- 8″ Horizontal Calibration Adjustment
- Computer aided design enables a compact mechanical structure to handle up to 66″ gauge bar with minimal deflection
- Modular motor PAC- Includes Motor, Encoder and all drive hardware. Package can be removed with 4 bolts and returned for easy low-cost service.
Unique fold-down feature allows the uprights and gauge bar to be swung out of the way for forming flanges exceeding 20˝. A rear support leg is also provided for increased rigidity.
Designed to fit on press brakes with up to 8´ 6˝ between the side frames, the MINI BRUTE Backgauge offers a compact, rugged solution to press brake gauging, where a single operator handles the workpiece. The DC motor driven gauge has 20 ˝ of travel and comes with a 66˝ gauge bar.
BACKGUAGE TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Recommended press brake 3´ to 8´6˝ width (Between side frames)
- Tilting gauge bar std.
- Fold-down gauge bar std.
- No. of drive screws 1
- Gauge height adj. 10˝
- Gauge travel 20˝
- Gauge speed 600˝/minute
- Resolution .001˝
- Repeatability ± .002˝
- Workblocks supplied 2
- GF-8 flip fingers supplied 2
- Horizontal calibration adjustment 8˝
- Holding force 200 lbs.
- Std. gaugebar length 66˝
- O.A. Width (less gaugebar) 31˝
- O.A. Height 21˝
- O.A. Depth (front to rear) 41˝
- Rear support leg std.
- Shipping weight 260 lbs
- Input power– 115 VAC ± 10% 50/60 HZ, 7A MAX