Cone press brakes (CoastOne) are servo-electric press brakes and conserve more electricity than traditional hydraulic press brakes. Unlike, Hydraulic Press brakes that run hydraulic pumps and heating fluids all day, Cone press brakes conserve energy by only using it when in motion. This energy efficiency makes Cone the #1 choice for those who want affordable, clean and efficient bending machines.
The technology behind the Cone electric press brake is the “direct-drive system,” which uses servo motors directly tied to ball screws to administer force. This feature provides extreme accuracy of 0.000079 inches! As a result, the unparalleled accuracy and efficiency makes servo-electric press brakes the best choice in press brake technology.
SERVO ELECTRIC – NO HYDRAULIC PUMPS OR FLUIDS
- No oil, no waste treatment, no leakage
- Saves energy (many customers claim 2/3 energy savings)
- Less maintenance
- Fast and accurate
- Temperature stability
- Environmentally friendly
- Direct drive system – no belts and pulleys
Why Cone Electric Press Brakes are the best on the market:
Cone Press Brakes have Servo Electric Motors with a BALL SCREW resulting in:
- Automatic crowning with varying force per drive
- High accelerations and direct positioning
- Fast and precise operation (< 5 microns)
- Bending with one servo = 25 tons (C9)
- A beam with ball screws that does not drift
- Smaller C-Frame design (smaller brakes) = low cost footprint.
- A very accurate & precise monitoring position with rotary encoders
- A deflection in the frame that does not hinder accuracy
COMPETITOR SERVO MOTORS with a BELT DRIVE resulting in:
- A crowning system that is still necessary
- High accelerations but slow positioning
- Positioning by two linear scales at side- frames, as seen on hydraulic machines
- Bending force amplified by pulleys
- Only two servos for 20 – 100 ton
- A minimal price difference between models
- big springs on the side of machine (keeps bending beam up /security)
- Only an O-Frame design
Cone Press Brakes – C & G Series
The C – Series Cone Press Brakes:
25 Ton – 150 Ton, 2.85ft – 13.4ft
C-FRAMES FOR SMALL PRESS BRAKES – CONE C9/C12/C15
- C-Frames have free access from the side (no restriction by side-frames)
- Can use more extended tools for thin bending
- Longer boxes can be bent
- C-Frames are ideal for small press brakes, as their frames are usually very stiff V.S.
The G-Series Cone press brakes
These are Cone’s Large Press Brakes and have “automatic crowning.” The upper beam is “following” the lower beam, and the servo ball screws correct the parallelity individually in steps of less than 5 microns. The Multi-CNC-axis crowning is a unique system. Each axis of the upper beam works simultaneously as a crowning axis. In that way, the upper beam can be CNC deflected. Each axis works separately and independently according to the needs, without making compromises. “The accuracy and repeatability of these machines are 0.00008.”
Cone: G – Series: O-FRAMES FOR LARGE PRESS BRAKES – CONE G20/G25/G30/G40
Cone G – Series O-Frame technology allows superior performance for larger jobs because they:
- are symmetric, more rigid and more precise
- allow the bending force distribution over the whole length of the press brake
- have many advantages in longer press brakes, as they have fewer deformations than the asymmetric C-Frames
THE FLEXIBLE TOOL SYSTEM OF THE G – SERIES ALLOWS:
- 19 in. of open height, including clamping devices
- 9 In. Stroke length
Many Tooling and Clamping Systems are suitable and include:
- AMADA / Promecam, Wila / Trumpf, Bystronic, etc.
- Short and tall tooling
- Hydraulic or mechanic clamping options
- Easy to change/upgrade (AMADA – connections)
- Flexible tool clamping
Easy Press Brake Programming Cone Omron Control features include:
- 250 job storage w/ 8 bends per job
- 50 upper tool storage & 50 lower tool storage
- Alphanumeric job & tool storage
- Control developed for the C-Series & G-Series
- Easy to learn, the operator is a pro after ½ day of training
- All essential bending functions available
X-Series: Over 2 ½ ft. of open height Over 9 in. of stroke length Bending of boxes with side heights up to 15 ¾” AMADA/Promecam tool-adapters H=19” Options same for all C-Series models
Why buy a Cone Press Brake from Automec?
Automec, Inc. is a premier Certified USA Distributor of Cone press brakes. Finland, one of the worlds highest quality machine exporters, is the home of Cone Press Brakes. Automec handles sales and service for customers in the U.S, as they have been with their backgauge systems for the last 47 years.
Superior Press Brake Technology makes all the difference!
The technology behind the Cone press brake is the “direct-drive system,” which uses servo motors directly tied to ball screws to administer force. Because of the “direct-drive system,” the ram monitors encoders on each drive, as opposed to only monitoring linear scales on the sides (as many competitors do). This direct-drive system, in turn, offers a fantastic accuracy of 0.000079 inches! While some customers do not have extremely tight tolerances, “it’s better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it.”–If the price is right, how can you ignore that moto?
Automec’s price for the Cone Press Brake is RIGHT.
Starting at $55,000.00 you can invest in one of these ergonomic, fast and accurate machines!