CNC 300 3 AXIS BACKGAUGE CONTROL FOR PRESS BRAKES
CNC300 is a control for Automec backgauges that can be programmed as simply as the CNC150 or it can be programmed to use an array of sophisticated functions. CNC300 will control any of the Automec backgauge configurations as either a 1-axis (backgauge), 2-axis (ram control) or 3-axis (programmable gauge bar height).
TOOL PARAMETERS CAN BE LOADED FOR EASY JOB RECALL.
RAM CAN BE PROGRAMMED IN DEPTH MODE OR ANGLE MODE
VELVET-LEXAN FRONT PANEL FEATURES HIGH FEEDBACK TACTILE FEEL PUSH KEYS.
3 SEPARATE DISPLAY WINDOWS MEANS UP TO 3 AXES CAN BE DISPLAYED AT THE SAME TIME.
LED INDICATORS MONITOR SYSTEM FUNCTION.
PARTS COUNTER CAN BE VIEWED BY MOMENTARILY PRESSING ONE BUTTON. WHEN RELEASED YOU RETURN TO THE PROGRAM
BACKGAUGE CONTROL FEATURES
- Incremental Corrections – dimensions can be corrected by adding or subtracting incrementally from the existing dimension.
- Bend Allowance – All backgauge dimensions can be offset with one data entry up to ± .393˝
- Angle Mode with Angle Correction – When programming in degrees the actual angle can vary from the programmed angle due to material thickness variations or spring back. Simply program your measured angle and the CNC300 will adjust automatically to correct programmed angle.
- Teach Mode – Simply bring the press brake ram to the correct bending angle for each step of the program and press ONE button to program that position.
- Backgauge Retract/Delay – Backgauge can be programmed to retract away from the die for a specified time and distance to allow the operator time to reposition the workpiece.
- Backgauge Retract on Pinch Point – On 2-axis hydraulic brakes this feature allows you to program the backgauge to retract once the workpiece is pinched in order to clear reverse bends. Both time and distance of retract can be programmed separately for each bend.
- Ram Offset – All of the Ram depths can be offset with one data entry up to ± .393˝ • Self diagnostics-Error codes appear for programming mistakes or system malfunction.
BACKGAUGE CONTROL TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Up to 11 digit part numbers can be assigned 300 jobs (00 to 300)
- 10 bends per job
- Cycles – up to 9 per bend Programmable delay/retract between bends (0-9 sec.)
- 1, 2 or 3 axis
- .001˝ resolution
- Red L.E.D. display
- In/mm conversion
- Depth or Angle Mode
- Top of Stroke Reference
- 30-day battery back-up
- Input power – 115 VAC ± 10% 50/60
- HZ, 7A MAX
- Width 15˝ x Height 11˝ x Depth 4˝
- Weight 10 lbs.
AUTOGAUGE MB BACKGUAGE for SMALL to MEDIUM APPLICATIONS
MINIBRUTE offers quick set-up and sequential backgauge positioning for press brakes with 3´ to 8´6˝ between the side frames, utilizing up to a 66˝ gauge bar. It is designed for workpieces where 20˝ of front to rear positioning is satisfactory and one operator handles the workpiece. MINIBRUTE is available as a Single Axis Backgauge or a 2-axis with ram control. Consult price sheet for compatible control options. Video and mounting templates are provided for simple self-installation of single axis systems.
- 10″ Vertical Height Adjustment
- Automec’s Patented gauge bar and popular GF-8 fingers are included
- 8″ Horizontal Calibration Adjustment
- Computer aided design enables a compact mechanical structure to handle up to 66″ gauge bar with minimal deflection
- Modular motor PAC- Includes Motor, Encoder and all drive hardware. Package can be removed with 4 bolts and returned for easy low-cost service.
Unique fold-down feature allows the uprights and gauge bar to be swung out of the way for forming flanges exceeding 20˝. A rear support leg is also provided for increased rigidity.
Designed to fit on press brakes with up to 8´ 6˝ between the side frames, the MINI BRUTE Backgauge offers a compact, rugged solution to press brake gauging, where a single operator handles the workpiece. The DC motor driven gauge has 20 ˝ of travel and comes with a 66˝ gauge bar.
BACKGUAGE TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Recommended press brake 3´ to 8´6˝ width (Between side frames)
- Tilting gauge bar std.
- Fold-down gauge bar std.
- No. of drive screws 1
- Gauge height adj. 10˝
- Gauge travel 20˝
- Gauge speed 600˝/minute
- Resolution .001˝
- Repeatability ± .002˝
- Workblocks supplied 2
- GF-8 flip fingers supplied 2
- Horizontal calibration adjustment 8˝
- Holding force 200 lbs.
- Std. gaugebar length 66˝
- O.A. Width (less gaugebar) 31˝
- O.A. Height 21˝
- O.A. Depth (front to rear) 41˝
- Rear support leg std.
- Shipping weight 260 lbs
- Input power– 115 VAC ± 10% 50/60 HZ, 7A MAX