MINIBRUTE is a small single axis backgauge that Offers quick set-up and sequential backgauge positioning for pressbrakes with 3´ to 8´6˝ between the side frames, utilizing up to a 66˝ gauge bar. It is designed for workpieces where 20˝ of front to rear positioning is satisfactory and one operator handles the workpiece. MINIBRUTE is available as a single axis backgauge or a 2-axis with ram control. Consult price sheet for compatible control options. Video and mounting templates are provided for simple self-installation of single axis systems.
Mini Brute Backgauge Technical Specifications
- Recommended press brake width (Between side frames) – 3´ to 8´6˝
- Tilting gauge bar – Standard
- Fold-down gauge bar – Standard
- No. of drive screws – 1
- Gauge height adj. – 10˝
- Gauge travel – 20˝
- Gauge speed – 600˝/minute
- Resolution – .001˝
- Repeatability – ± .002˝
- Input power – 115 VAC ± 10% 50/60 HZ, 7A MAX
- Workblocks supplied – 2
- GF-8 flip fingers supplied – 2
- Horizontal calibration adjustment-8˝
- Holding force 200 lbs. – Standard.
- Gaugebar length – 66˝
- O.A. Width (less gaugebar) – 31˝
- O.A. Height – 21˝
- O.A. Depth (front to rear) – 41˝
- Rear support leg – standard.
- Shipping weight – 260 lbs.
MINI BRUTE – SMALL BUT TOUGH BACKGAUGE
Designed to fit on pressbrakes with up to 8´ 6˝ between the side frames, the MINI BRUTE offers a compact, rugged solution to pressbrake gauging, where a single operator handles the workpiece. The DC motor driven gauge has 20 ˝ of travel and comes with a 66˝ gauge bar.